This month's video is here
The last Island skate is here https://instagram.
- Social time
- Island skate ~6 to 12km
- End on a beach, working out the tan under some fresh morning sun while drowning in vitamin D
- Anyone wanting to go for a dive on the beach (without skates on), should bring attire for such and a beach towel.
- Take some snacks and beverages. You can store everything on the island lockers near the beach. (toonies and loonies are needed)
- Sessions will start early at 9 am or 8 am to avoid the crowds and we leave mid morning, mid day or when the individual decides to leave
- Sessions may be divided by groups of skaters. (slalom, wizards, Olympians, athlantians, etc)
- Rockered skates? Ready for slalom? Stay tuned for downtown events
- Please note that skates with brakes attached are hazardous for slalom and are not advised for these events
We appreciate members' interest in contacting organizers. Here are the 3 ways to do it:
- Please email your GPS (gpx, tcx) exported file from your app, with the proposed route to Fred
- Starting May 2023 skaters will receive invitations that target a specific group or groups of skaters
- Any skaters wanting to skate longer distances or with the Titans are advised to join us on a weekly basis to build performance up for the routes